The Beans

The Beans

Monday, May 18, 2009

Strawberries and Wine!

Last week we all had a pretty busy week. Sunday we had Mother's day, but on this day our cousin Joshua graduated from Hampton Sydney. So mommy got to leave Kingston home with daddy and go see her cousin graduate which was so nice of daddy. Tuesday, was Chad and I's 8 year wedding anniversary, which we celebrated with Outback-To-Go and watched American Idol! ha ha ha...
Then on Wednesday Kingston and I went with our playgroup to the Chesterfield Berry Farm to pick strawberries. It could not have been more of a pretty day for picking and with all of the rain we have gotten lately the strawberries were big, red, and ready for pickin! And lets just say Kingston REALLY liked fresh strawberries! He was almost eating more than mommy could pick. He wasn't very much help either, b/c mommy had to do all the work as usual, and pick the berries. Then after the hayride to and from the berry field he got to play in a moon bounce with all of his friends and then we had a picnic. After the picnic he got to play in a corn barrel and Kingston just made himself at home in the middle and loved every minute of it! As you can tell in the pictures, we both had a great time!
On Saturday Kingston and I went to the New Kent Wine Festival with our friends Jenny and Jackson, and had a blast! Kingston and Jackson had fun, but I think mommy and Jenny had more fun with all the wine tasting! ;) And poor daddy stayed home to play with his new weed-whacker that he got from mommy on their anniversary! Yes, how romantic! ha ha ha...

Here are some pictures from the berry picking, and I will put some of the wine festival up later.




Quick! Lets get out of here before they know we are taking these!


Are you sure these are real???

Yep! Their real!


And REAL GOOD! Double "fisting it" here!







Our hayride awaits!


Oh mom, not another picture please! I think the strawberries are getting to me.... this ride is bumpy!




Hey pretty ladies....





Okay I can do this, just one foot in front of the other....... Why am I bouncing?!?!


We are not caged animals ladies, get us out of here!!!!!


What happens at the picnic.... stays at the picnic!
Daddy would not be able to handle this!




Dude!?!? Where did you get that corn ear-ring?







My friend's Jackson,Bennett, and Madelyn didn't get too far away from the entrance...




Kingston always makes new friends where ever we go! They were actually trying to cover him up with corn and he loved every minute of it!




Ahhhh, peace and quiet with my corn! How Zen... ahhhh... ummmmmm....



What, it's not nap time yet?!?!?





Hey, this is my corn! Get your own girl!

I have died and gone to corn heaven!



Passed out before we even got out of the parking lot of the farm!













No comments:

Post a Comment