The Beans
Friday, March 26, 2010
Snow Kitty
After the last snow storm, I got cabin fever bad! So when I took Kingston out to play, he really didn't want anything to do with making a snow man. And just wanted to play with the water hose (He likes water hose's for some reason... well, because water comes out of them is one, but we won't go down that road right now.) anyway, so after 15 minutes he was done. And even went to the door to go inside. So Chad took him in and gave me "quiet time" outside with my snowman. As I was trying to make the snow man body, I realized his body looked weird so I decided to go with a cat. Surprise right?!? And I know the neighbors were all watching me and thinking I had lost my mind. So here is what two hours of my OCD "quiet time" work.
Not a good angle...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Purr-fect, lol! Kathie you and I have a lot in common! Haha!
ReplyDelete