The week after we got back from Puerto Rico, Kingston and I went with our playgroup to the Aviation Museum. And we had a great time with our friends as usual.

Wow! Nice! Can I fly this baby?

Forget the airplane, let's go with a helicopter mom!

Kingston and his my buddy Jackson checking out the display of small planes. (Ahhhh, a small window of a peaceful moment here people. I cherish these! )

Let's race dudes!

Kingston was in love with this cockpit from a plane. (We all let the kids get in this, and then afterwards found out that it wasn't a display to get in.... whoops!)

As you can see, he enjoyed checking out all the real stuff...

And he enjoyed the outside part too...

And even helped his friends with the parts inside....

"Hey ladies, this is how I fly the plane!" Kate and Charlotte don't seem impressed though. ha ha ..

Okay, I will sit down and fly the right way. Safety first!

Yes! Something I can finally get into and it actually kind of works! Yayyy!

Kingston some how didn't want to get out, and so all his friends had to get in with him. He was totally into all the electrical stuff!

Another example of what I said before....

I think you get my point as to what Kingston really liked at the museum.

Boys being boys, and fighting over a stick. ha ha ha...
Aw, you got lots of good ones here!
ReplyDelete