So I think last year we got some rain boots too that I might have posted that were green. Well, you know we had to get some more this year too. Instead of green we went for yellow. Check them out!

Ever heard of that old song... "Can't take my eyes off of you...." well that is how Kingston felt about the boots! Ha ha ha...

Most of the time these days when Kingston gets excited about something new he will wake up the next day and want to play with it or wear what ever it is. Then the days after his excitement lessens.

Running while watching TV. Such a multi-tasker!

Cheese!

Now what can I do with my new boots on....?

After our nap, and no pants on.... Some days we don't want to wear our pants... Don't ask!

Can't stop looking at his boots.

Still looking at our boots....

Enough pictures mom! I am busy looking at my boots!

Hey, what did I say lady!?!?! NO PICTURES!
No comments:
Post a Comment