The Beans

The Beans

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Summer Time in the City Part 2

Yes, I know it is already November and I am just putting up the rest of our summer pictures! But there are alot! And as you can see we were busy having fun in the heat. So here are the rest of my pictures. And I haven't even tackled the beach pictures. But at my rate you all will see them this Christmas.... Kidding I hope!

P.S. I had ALOT of trouble for some reason posting these pictures and just writing comments for some reason.... So I apologize in advance for the space in between each picture and not as much commentary as I usually do.









Enjoy!



















Another day, another sand box!










Ahhhhh, I love the sand! Come on Madden feel the sand on your belly, live a little.







Okay, I will play your way...











Now let's rinse off!













Madden and Kingston playing in the water paly area at Lewis Ginter.








Taking a break.











King showing his buddy his favorite view.










Checking out the garden.













Checking out the miniture houses.












Ohhhhhh, this one has props!














I found some brooms Madden, check them out!















If only they could clean like this at home!









Does this place have a sun roof?



































































































































































































































This is what happens when we color with markers.



























Holding Nana hostage in my house!






























































Playing in the water at Stoney Point Mall.


































































Me and my buddy Jackson had a great day!








































































What a cute picture!















































































































Getting an autograph from the hokie bird.









































































































Getting ready to feed the cows in our neighborhood.




























The cows were not interested....















































They would not even move!
























































































































On the way back from feeding the cows, King decided to eat a carrot.











































My tomato plants and basil I grew from seeds.
















































My tomato plants and some pepper plants. I used sticks to hold them up.








































Me and my momma.











































Playing with Landon at Gammi's and Ganddy's house.




































































































































































King taking pictures for Gammi's birhday.
























































































































Getting the newspaper with Gandady.






















































































































They look guilty of something....









































































































































































































































































































































Hanging out with my friends Nathan and Daisy, in Fincastle.
































































Rocking at Cracker Barrel.


















































Going swimming at Nana and Papaw's house!

















Going in! (I took more video than still pics.) He loved it!





























































































































Checking himself out. Can you say vain?







































































Playing guns with Papaw.












































































Feeding the chickens.


















































































































































King and his cousins.














































































I love you man!














































































No, I REALLY love you man!






























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































My buddy the dragonfly.


















































































































































































































































































































The only way he eats carrots. Figured this out when we fed the cows.













































































































































Our friendly hawk in the back yard.


























































































































































King giving love to Cmor. He wanted some one on one time.






















































































Water play at Children's Museum downtown with my friend Charlotte.

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Pizza dinner with my friends. (Nathan and Daisy, my best friend Misty's kids.)



































































































































































































































































































































Party!

































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































King and Daisy Bean! (We have set up an arranged marriage for them... ha ha ha... Can you imagine our grand kids? How cute!)





































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Dance, dance, dance!



















































































































































































































































































































































































Rosey enjoying some peace and quiet.





























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Hangin out at Madden's house.




































































































































































































































































Trying out Maddens bike while we were cooking out.










































































































































































































































































Another marker mishap!


















































































































































































































































































































































































































Batman playing soccor.









































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Run Batman run! He really liked his new pj's!
















































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Kingston showing daddy he liked his homemade waffles!



















































































































































Silly face.











































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Resting after some basketball play.





















































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment