The Beans

The Beans

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dude with the Tude!

Kingston has officially given me attitude! Yesterday he was in the bathroom and when I told him no he stormed out of the room while going "errrrrr," and then when he got into the other room he stopped, stomped, and went "Ughh!" I think we have officially created a monster!

King Kong and I have been busy, too. We went into Roanoke last week for a very quick visit to wish my brother Brian a happy 40th birthday, and we had a great time seeing the family and spending time at Gammy and Gandaddy's even though when we got there, my mom was looking for a wild limping coyote! Long story! Never a dull moment (where ever) we go lets just say. (And I apologize to anyone we did not see on our short trip, b/c I know we will be making another appearance soon, so I figured I would wait and see people when we have more time.) So besides the wild limping coyote we had a good time. And Kingston loved playing with his cousin's Madison, Logan, and Landon. Especially taking all of the toilet paper off of it's roll in their house and walking it all the way through the house as well. Uncle Brian was not happy...=) He tried his hardest to wear Gammy down by making her chase him, but she held her own once her reinforcement got home which was Gandaddy. ;) And I am pretty sure the phone on the cord that he used to walk around the house with either on his ear or wrapped around his neck is broken by now.

Then when Kingston and I got home the next day we had Nana and Papaw come down for a visit. And again Kingston tried his best to wear them down as well, but they also held their own. Kingston loved chasing and being chased by Papaw, and also getting his Easter Bunny loving on with his new gift from Nana. Easter was a huge success meaning Chad got loaded up on alot of chocolate(that he likes) from Kingston's easter basket from the Easter Bunny. It's amazing how the easter bunny knew what Daddy liked... amazing! And the easter eggs seem to still be around though... and some how keep making an appearance all over the house for some reason... I don't know who likes them more the cats or Kingston.

No comments:

Post a Comment