I am pretty sure it is safe to say that Kingston had a block party this weekend and Chad and I were not invited. We went to a wedding this weekend, and Kingston was babysat by my wonderful neighbor Liz. Well, they decided that since it was so nice out side they went out in the yard to play after his nap and it got pretty rowdy after that so I heard. Mr. "Personality" (which I think should be his new name) invited all the other neighbors to come out and play too. So I think at one point there was atleast 6 or more people at our house playing with Kingston outside, and he I guess thought it was a hug party and decided to walk around and give out hugs. So if you need a party planner just give him a call and he can work something out for you.
To give you another example that he might do this again, he had a similar party while Chad and I were in Puerto Rico too, with my parents and Aunt and Uncle. And I am pretty sure it was another hug party. So it sounds like he has a common theme for his parties, so if you are invited to one of these impromptu parties be prepared to hug, and don't expect Chad and I to be around because we are never invited to these social events that our son decides to partake in.....
Oh yeah andhe said it is BYOB! (Bring your own bottle)
No comments:
Post a Comment