This was taken at the first of June, but obviously we already know I am way behind in pictures... So enjoy!
This place looks like it has potential.

Basketball hoop! Sweet, I know how to do that!

Mom you sure this is safe?

Okay, I can work with these sticks. Now, who can I hit...

The monkey is way too easy! What else....

Hey where are all the puppets?

What is in this hole.... is this some kind of trick?
Oh, I guess I will check it out...
Hey dude, you want to join my band.... you look like a good drummer.

Forget the drama! I will just be a one man band, too much competition around here...
Hummmm, but maybe I could have a girl in my band.... she looks like she has potential...

Forget the band idea... I will just work on my body and do some climbing.

Hey lady, I wouldn't even bother with that hole, nothing much on the other side. I already checked. Your welcome!
What fun! We're signed up for it now, too. Maybe we can meet up for Open Gym?
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Love the commentary.
ReplyDelete- Mrs. Babz