I would also like to apologize for not posting much for a while. Kingston and I have both been under the weather off and on for the last several weeks, so it has been hard to find time and energy to do much other than try to get better. We have had our good days and bad but never fear we are still here! And we have also been busy going to Romp N Roll on Monday's, going into Roanoke for a couple of visits. One was for Chad who threw a Bachelor Party for his brother on Friday, then Saturday we went to my families reunion up at The River Ridge Ranch where my cousin's the Simpson's live and it is where Chad and I got married. Then this past weekend we were in Roanoke for Chad's brother's wedding, and Kingston was the ring bearer. As soon as I load the pictures I will post that as well with details. Oh and Chad and I also celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary too on May 12th! We renewed our vows while up at the Ranch with Kingston as the minister... And Chad had his 32nd birthday on the 8th of July. Happy Birthday old man! hee hee.... I am still the younger one!
Kingston had his 15th month check-up a little while ago, and he passed with flying colors as usual. He is in the 90th percentile for height, 80th percentile in weight which is about 28lbs now. He is in the stage of pointing at things, and climbing up on anything that is possible to climb. Which Butterscotch is not happy about! He can say "Da Da" REALLY well and "Daddy," but "Mama" is still no where to be found. I have officially given up and taken on my given name by Kingston as "Na na"..... But I digress, and am just happy he will call me something. Sometimes I think he tries to say Kathie, but the jibber jabber sometimes is hard to comprehend.
He still loves any cell phone but the fascination is starting to where off. Lately he is fascinated with keys, and especially the ones that are in the ignition while mommy is driving, which makes for fun car rides.... (pointing, fussing, jibber jabber, then full on screaming and pointing) I try to give him snacks, sippy cup, toys, but usually he throws them in any direction he pleases, while I try to explain to him that Mommy can not give him the keys. Which doesn't go over well. He really doesn't walk he pretty much runs and he thinks falling down is fun. Ever day we have a new bump, bruise, or scrape on his knees, shin, face, or arms. It's funny I used to remember a little while ago, when Kingston was first learning to walk, Chad would come home and be like "Where did that bruise come from...?" And now, he doesn't even bother with asking. We have ourselves a "little sports/tough boy" it is safe to say. He loves to kick a ball, throw a ball, "try" and catch a ball, and slam dunk a ball. And by ball I mean football, basketball, baseball, whifle ball, bouncy ball, beach ball, etc.... And he loves water too. I got him a baby pool, which was really hard to get in the back of my Civic, with Kingston too, but I managed.... =)(All you could see was one of Kingston's legs, and one of his hands holding on the the side of the pool while I drove us home.) And as you can tell by the pictures he loves it! Enjoy!
Whew! What is the temperature in this pool?
Okay I can do this!
Wow, you all sure have been super busy! I think Kingston is practicing for all the bumps and bruises he'll get as a professional football player!
ReplyDelete