Our friends the Truitt family told us about Breakfast with Santa, so we decided to meet them and try it out. We had a great morning, and Kingston loved seeing Santa! We hope to make this a family tradition every year.
What? You expect me to eat when Santa is walking around this place????

Why hello Mr. Santa! Give me Five!

Would you like to try some of my breakfast? How about a Biscuit?

Okay, so let's get down to business shall we...

You don't have to ask me twice man! I have NOT been naughty all year, just
VERY NICE!

It's a deal! And you know the agreement... Cookies and milk, then PRESENTS! Let's shake on it one more time....
That was such a fun morning! Your pictures turned out great! And thank you so much for lending me your camera (since I am an airhead and completely forgot my own!) so I could also get a few shots of my little one with Santa. We are sure to make it a yearly tradition also. We'll have to plan to go to the same one next year!
ReplyDelete