The Beans

The Beans

Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy Belated Halloween!

Oh, I give up and am not even going to try to explain my way out of not posting anything for a long time. So here are some Halloween pictures, and don't hold your breath for more..... I am still deciding if I am going to continue this blog or go to Shutterfly, so just be patient while my OCD brain makes up my mind! Maybe when Kingston is 18 I will have it together, but we all know the answer to that, now don't we?






It's a bird, it's a plane....

No it's Super Kingston!



Dada, didn't do well with the zoom on this one....


Thanks goodness someone in our family can operate a camera!





Our neighbor Trish came over to give Kingston his trick or treats, he's doesn't even have to come to them, they come to him! What skills!


Wow I can have CANDY?!?!?



Somewhat of a family picture.... as best we could do to sit still!



Kingston wanted more treats so he went to over to Trish and Bill's to get more...



Can I have some more... what you got in the house?


An apple will work, but I was thinking about some more candy...


After trick or treating, we thought we would show off at The Simpson's house, but Mason and Abby didn't seem too impressed!

Maybe my side butt dance will work....



Awwww, yes it worked. What a good picture! But what is with the black cloud over us?



I think Super Kingston needs to save Josh's girlfriend!



I will never leave your side my dear! Never!


Watch out Aunt Patty here I come to save the day!


At the end of a long night.... we were happy.... then...



Mad! No more candy?!?!? NOOOOOOOOOO!
















1 comment:

  1. OMG that is the PERFECT Halloween costume for Kingston-- I love it!

    ReplyDelete