The Beans

The Beans

Friday, March 26, 2010

Kingston's 1st hair cut

Well I finally broke down and decided it was time. Chad has been begging me to cut it, so I finally gave in. So a couple of weeks ago we took him to a local kids hair salon and did the cut. He handled it really well, and never seemed to have a problem. He was too distracted by everything else around him. So here are the picture from the event.





Chad and Kingston checking out the place.

Well, it seems to be okay dad. So let's play with this train set.


What?!?! We are not taking this thing for a drive and your going to do what?

Ummmm, hey dude! You know what is going on here? You want to switch cars?


Alright lady, let's talk about what is going on here!




Hey sweetheart! You want to ride in my car?



Not too close to the ears please. I've only had them for 2 years now.






I made him turn left and right for me to get the full cut.



I told Chad he looked like an old lady with a new perm now. And that night when we were at Target, we saw two old ladies with the same hair do... ha ha ha...


Cheese!!


Cheese!


Kingston and his Bobot! That is really what he calls it. He is into bobot's lately....











1 comment: