The Beans

The Beans

Friday, March 29, 2013

Some 2011/2012 Pictures

Here are some pictures of 2011 and 2012 mixed together.  I forgot to download pictures from 2012 onto the blog, before Chad transferred them all to our hard drive(I think it is called...).  We had to make room for more pictures, so I am sorry for a big void in the pictures from 2012.  I am not up on my game as much, so you can tell with updating our blog.  But I  am going to try my best to do better!  Yeah yeah... I know what you are thinking! ha ha ha... Don't hold your breath!


Pretty flower.


He looks so young!

I'm just going to rest my eyes for a couple of minutes....


Ummmmm, maybe for a little longer! Playing is hard work people!


Kyla's 6 month picture with her hippo!


Cheese!!!!


Very rare occasion that all three cats are sleeping together! So cute!


Silly face!


I actually made homemade baby food for Kyla when she was eating baby food! I know, you all  are shocked!

Hanging out with our friend.


Pretty good picture, you can tell Kyla's 5 minute holding time limit was about up!


Christmas 2011

Mommy and Kyla time.

Little feet


Ohhhh this water is COLD!!!!!


Bath time!


What????  Ha ha ha ha...


Up in the sky on the plane. Hello Bahamas!!!


Marina view in front of the Atlantis.  Look at that water!


On our walk through the resort, I found this star fish in one of the lagoons.


Pretty pool view.


Shark fin to the left in the pic.  They had several areas in the resort that had lagoons with just sharks and other fish just swimming around.


Chad taking in the view.


Who wants some lobster??


Why hello big guy!  This scared the crap out of me when it started to swim towards us!


Very very big sting ray!  I think he was at least 8ft wide!


What a conch looks like outside its shell...


Atlantis!


Another view of the huge resort.


View from the pools looking at the towers.


Last view of the beach before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment