The Beans

The Beans

Monday, May 27, 2013

Summer 2012 Pictures from my Iphone

More and more lately I find that I take more pictures with my iphone more than my camera.  So here are some pictures from last summer.  As we go into this summer... ha ha ha.. 

 Still practicing walking....


 Getting a little wobbly... 


 Never mind!  I got this!


 HA!  I fooled ya!


 What a cutie!


Hello


Buddies


 This is what we call swing racin! ha ha ha...


 Slowing down....


Enjoying the view at Deep run Park


 Checking out a book at the library.


 Hot, sweaty, and dirty = Happy!


I don't know who is more scary... Butterscotch in the background or this creature...


Why hello there fella!  You come around here often?


Why do I feel like this chair is just perfect for me???? Hummmm????

Mommy and Kyla 


If you look close, you can see her snuggling with her kitty.   


 Too cute!


Sweet Frog Happy Face


 Trying out the double stroller... Looks good!


Another day at Deep Run Park

No comments:

Post a Comment