Here are some photo's of our life with Kingston over the last 6 months or so. What a ham! I call him Mr. Personality. =)
Yayyyyy! I love the beach!

Cheese!

Let's try it again, but with more coolness! Cheese!

Okay, this is my serious pose... Or maybe my GQ pose... What do ya think?

I'm too cool for words!

What? This is how you wear sunglasses!

Hello, is this my talent agent? What kind of jobs you got lined up for me?

Okay yeah, I need to check my schedule and get back to you.

Hummmm, man my schedule is pretty busy, but I can work you in.

Got mom's shoes and my shopping bag. Okay, let's go!

A plane, wow let's fly this thing!

Wait, I need to get my outfit together before I fly... I need my hat!

Mom, how do I look?

Ahhhhhhh, CHEW! Whoops, sorry about that!

Okay where were we... now let's fly this plane!

Look mom, I am an astronaut. You like my helmet?

Wowwww, this thing is hard to drive with a helmet!

Seriously mom drive faster! Go go go!

Look I learned a new trick!

I can stand on my head!

I look goooooood!

And that smile... man I am hot!

Let me get a better look at myself!

Look mom, I am an astronaut in a box too!

This hat totally goes with these pj's doesn't it?

It's a bird..... it's a plane!

Nope, it's half naked dancing super Kingston!

Don't worry Elmo, I will save you!

Hey mom! Would like some entertainment?

How about a dance off? I will go first!
Hahaha! LOVE these!
ReplyDelete