The Beans

The Beans

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Our first snow of the year...

So I can't believe I am writing the title because right now as we speak it is snowing again, and we are supposed to get as much or more than we did our last snow storm! (Which was about a foot) This is quit amazing for Richmond, and for us. Since we have lived here over 10 years now, we have had maybe one other snow I think and that was like 3 inches maybe! So who knew we would have a child and it would start snowing every year since! Last year we had one good snow(maybe 6 inches) and now we are having our second in one year. So I figured I would post the ones from December right before Christmas 09' and then once I get the new snow pictures I will post those as well. In December we were not prepared for the snow, so we had to improvise on Kingston's snow outfit, and layer layer layer. This time at least Kingston has a snow suit, but it is a tad small because it is all I could find, but hey at least he has one! And maybe we will stay out a little longer this time as well, b/c when it snowed in December he was sick, so we didn't want him to be out long. And that being said, hopefully we can make something like a snowman this time, out of all of this snow! Yayyyy! Snow here we come, again!





I can dance in my new snow boots mom, look? Snow snow snow... snow snow snow!


Did you say it was snowing outside?


No way dude?!?!?


Our backyard.... from inside... not such a great picture!



Weeeeeeeeeee, I love snow!!!!



Go faster Dada!





How deep is this stuff?



Wow, that deep huh?



Okay, I can do this.... just one step at a time...



I'm fallllllllllinnnnnnnggggggg!


Cheese!!!!!


Let's try this walking thing again shall we!



Oh no, here I go again!


Who likes the snow more? Dada or Kingston?


I love this stuff! I could just eat it all up! Yummmmm!



Uh oh! Maybe I ate too much Dada....




Dada showing us his sledding skills.



Hey dada, how fast were you going?

Now it's mommy and Kingston's turn! Weeeee....



Go faster Mommy, go faster!


I love this stuff! But why are my hands so cold?



Okay, lets see if I can stand up and walk....


Almost got it.... Man this stuff is deep!

Nope, but I am not giving up!


I can do this....


I did it! Now let's try this walking thing again!


Finally, I can walk a couple feet without falling down on my face.


Lets try the slide for fun.


Weeeeeeee, even more fun with snow!

A view from our front porch.
































1 comment: